Permanent Psychiatry Child Job , WV
- This University is seeking a Child/Adolescent Psychiatrist.
- This is to practice at a psychiatric facility affiliated with the University.
- Assistant, Associate or Professor Rank.
- May be working at satellite clinics in WV, PA, MD, and VA.
- Duties will be outpatient care of both young adults and general outpatient psychiatric patients.
- Will be teaching medical students, residents, and fellows.
- Must be involved in a research program while you are a faculty member.
- Applicants must have an MD or DO degree or foreign equivalent and be eligible to obtain an unrestricted West Virginia medical license.
- Candidates must be board certified / eligible in psychiatry
- For appointment at the Associate Professor or Professor rank, a demonstrated track-record of leadership, excellent communication skills, and publications in high-impact journals are required.
- All qualifications must be met by the time of appointment.
- Highly competitive compensation offered
- 24 days annual leave
- 18 days sick leave
- 401(a) 100% employer contributed
- Malpractice covered by employer
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Dependent Tuition Assistance Program
The University is expanding to include the clinical, research, and academic missions of Neurosurgery, Neurology, and Behavioral Medicine and Psychiatry, among others. The Institute will spearhead efforts to develop innovative solutions for West Virginians and those across the world with neurological and psychiatric conditions ranging from Alzheimer?s to Parkinson?s; autism to stroke; and paralysis to chronic pain, addictions, and traumatic brain injury.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.