Full Time Endocrinology Job Corvallis, OR
Successful candidate will join one Endocrinogist in established, non-profit healthcare system.
- Network serves 300,000 in three county region and includes fives hospitals and 80 clinics.
- Will practice out of one hospital employed outpatient clinic with expectation to teach medical students.
- No weekends or call.
- Position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension plan, vac/CME w/expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads also encouraged to apply.
Nestled in the heart of the Willamette Valley, Corvallis is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family. Within easy driving distance of mountains, rivers and the famed Oregon Coast, opportunities abound for outdoor enthusiasts such as camping, hiking, mountain biking, kayaking and skiing. As an added bonus, Oregon's two largest cities and cultural centers - Portland and Eugene - are close by. Meanwhile, the tree lined city of about 55,000 residents has earned the reputation as one of the best cities in the nation to call home - though many who live here wish that distinction did not attract so much publicity!
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.