Full Time ObGyn Job Montoursville, PA
A new OB/GYN physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania at an established health system. You will work out of a brand new facility and take call at one hospital. The schedule would be two to four office days depending on the call that week, and 1 OR day. The call will be in-house where they do over 2,000 deliveries annually. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with quality and values versus productivity incentives. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical and benefits, voluntary vision, 4 weeks of vacation plus 6 holidays, 15 days of CME and $3,500, 3 retirement plans, and possible loan repayment.
Montoursville is five miles east of the city of Williamsport which is nestled between the West Branch of the Susquehanna River and the base of Bald Eagle Mountain. You will be close to Williamsport Regional Airport.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive straight salary model
- Quality and value incentives
- 15 days of CME plus $3,500
- Brand new facility
- 2 to 4 office days, call, and 1 OR day
- Over 2,000 deliveries annually
- Supported by a NICU level IV
- Williamsport Regional Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.