Full Time Rheumatology Job Duluth, MN
An exciting rheumatologist physician opportunity is now available in Minnesota. You will join four rheumatologists with multi APPs and RNs on staff for support. They have an accredited state-of-the-art osteoporosis program and an ambulatory infusion center. They are partnered with RAIN, so research opportunities are available as well. You will work Monday through Friday with no call requirements. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible in rheumatology. The ideal candidate will have an active MN license and work well with other physicians and staff.
This position offers a base salary guarantee plus wRVU and a $50k sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 10 days of CME and $4,000, a 401k retirement plan with match, and relocation assistance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base salary guarantee plus wRVU
- Accredited state-of-the-art osteoporosis program
- Join 4 rheumatologists
- Ambulatory infusion center
- Research available as a partner with RAIN
- Opportunity to teach residents and medical students
- No call requirements
- 36 contact hours a week
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.