Full Time Pediatrics Job Philadelphia, PA
A new pediatric/adult anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania with a growing group. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible within 3 years of completing your training. If you do not currently hold a license in PA, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year and fellows are encouraged to apply. H-1B visa holders will be considered.
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package, a sign-on, and licensing/association fees. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 7 weeks of vacation, CME time with stipend, a retirement plan with a 20.6% contribution, and relocation assistance.
Come practice an hour from Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
Let CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Lucrative earning potential
- Partnership potential
- 1:11 call rotation
- 7 weeks of vacation
- Brand new program, pediatric and adult patients
- Final-year fellows welcome
- H-1B visa holders welcome
- One hour from Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.