Permanent Otolaryngology Job New Bern, NC
This hospital-employed practice has a competitive guaranteed salary with stipends and incentives/bonuses. You will be offered paid malpractice insurance, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance, vacation/PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This opportunity is in a great area where you can enjoy drinks and dinner on the waterfront, or shop at one of the unique downtown boutiques.
CompHealth is one of America's largest staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Guaranteed salary and incentives/bonuses
- Hospital-employed practice
- Join six other ENT surgeons
- See a full range of general ENT cases
- See an average of 15 to 20 patients per day
- Mid-level support staff
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- Waterfront city near the coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.