Full Time Family Practice Job Las Cruces, NM
Las Cruces, NM
Posted by Curative
Employer Fidelis Partners
Outpatient Family Medicine Opportunity
$20,000 Sign-On Bonus plus Relocation!
5 Weeks Off, Full Benefits, Student Loan Forgiveness, RVU Bonuses!
This not-for-profit organization is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join their dedicated team of providers. Join a hospital that prides itself on being a center where patients choose to come, physicians want to practice, and people want to work.
- 100% outpatient only Family Medicine practice
- State-of-the-art outpatient clinic located on hospital ground - Epic EMR fully implemented
- Excellent earning potential - competitive base salary plus RVU production bonuses
- $20,000 sign-on bonus and $15,000 for relocation
- 5 weeks paid time off and $5,000 CME allowance
- Full benefits for physician and dependents - including complete malpractice and tail coverage
- First-rate retirement - 403b and 457b with matching
- Student loan forgiveness is available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree - Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle that exceeds the hustle and bustle of high-cost metropolitan living and traffic. This charming community offers all the amenities you could ask for. Combined with great shopping and food, cultural landmarks, music festivals, yearly events, parades and endless outdoor activities - it is truly a one-stop shop for family fun and adventure. Both personally and professionally, this city is filled with immense opportunities.
- Over 330 days of sunshine per year and an average temperature of 72 degrees
- Lots of amenities from local dining options, a mall, Walmart, Albertsons, Lowe's and much more
- Outdoor activities for the family include golf courses, parks, museums and ski resorts
- The local air force base, industrial development, agriculture and a low unemployment rate have provided a solid economy and job market
- Great schooling options - several public and private schools ranked "8" or higher according to greatschools.com - a community college is located in town and the 3rd largest university in the state is just minutes away
- Very reasonable housing costs with one of lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org
- Minutes to international airports
To be considered for this Family Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email a
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.