Full Time Pulmonology Job Marshfield, WI
A group in Wisconsin is hiring a pulmonologist/critical care surgeon. The group has a growing patient census so they are reviewing new candidates. The schedule is varied, and the physician will enjoy having one week off per month. The group requires that you be board certified or board eligible with a pulm/crit care fellowship. A current WI license will be required. If you do not currently hold a license in WI, CompHealth's licensing team can assist you with the process and application. H-1B visa holders can be supported. Fellows are welcome to apply.
You will receive a competitive, guaranteed compensation package, a sign-on bonus, and fully funded relocation. You will also be provided loan repayment, CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, and malpractice coverage.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great benefits
- 100-year-old organization lead by physicians
- No Call
- One week off every month
- Academic affiliation
- Teaching and research opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Excellent area schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.