Full Time ObGyn Job Midland, TX
Obstetrics and Gynecology Position – Texas
Competitive Starting Salary + Loan Repayment
We are currently seeking an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to practice with a group located in a thriving West Texas community. Join one of the fastest-growing Federal Qualified Health Center in Texas that prides itself on quality patient care and where you will have the opportunity to take over an existing practice.
- Outstanding starting salary + production bonus based on deliveries and patient visits
- Delivery + patient encounter productivity model
- See approximately 16 patients per day on office days
- Approximately 20+ deliveries per physician per month
- Site qualifies for student loan forgiveness through the Nation Health Service Corp
- Excellent benefits including 10 paid holidays, 4 weeks of paid time off per year, 1 week of CME with a stipend, and a matching retirement plan
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Live, work, and play in a city with a draw area of 280,000+ people. Enjoy the benefits of no state income tax!
- Supportive, family-friendly community
- Unemployment rate in the region is less than 2%
- A 4-year university and 2 junior colleges – just minutes away
- Driving distance to skiing, fly fishing, and a wide variety of other recreational activities
- Choose to build a home in a new master community, live on a hobby farm with acreage, or in a custom-built home in an established neighborhood
Job ID: OBG 10914242
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.