Locum Tenens Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Kingman, AZ
Posted by MPLT Healthcare
Employer MPLT Healthcare
Position: Pulmonary Critical Care
Location: Kingman, AZ
MPLT Healthcare is looking for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We have numerous opportunities for an experienced Pulmonary Critical Care Physician with highly competitive pay rates in Kingman, AZ.
- Board Certification and Fellowship Training in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Required
- General ICU Procedures Required
- EBUS, ENB and Pulmonary Procedures are not needed but preferred
- Day shift with Night Call
- Immediate Need 2020
- Flexibility - work when, where and how often you'd like to work
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation paid on a weekly basis
- One-on-one attention and 24-hour access to your personal MPLT Healthcare consultant
- Dedicated medical staff services that assist with credentialing and facility paperwork
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don't delay, apply today!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.