Full Time Family Practice Job , DE
A new medical director opportunity is now available in Delaware at a growing organization. You will be responsible for the coordination, delivery, and supervision of walk-in clinic services. You will establishes and maintain standards of patient care, and participate in planning, development, and coordination of clinical health care programs to meet community health needs. The clinic is open from 9 am to 7 pm and you will see an average of 25 to 35 patients per day, depending on the length of the shift. Experience in outpatient health clinic setting and experience in a community health center setting working with underserved populations is preferred. Candidates must be board certified.
You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
This opportunity is located at a beautiful beach location in Southern Delaware. It has an exceptional quality of life and is a safe area with a low cost of living. You will be close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC.
To get started, please contact Steve Kaminsky at 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family medicine or Med-Ped Physician
- Full-time with no call
- Growing organization
- 60% administrative and 40% clinical
- Must be board certified
- Relocation reimbursement
- Beautiful beach in southern Delaware
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.