Full Time Orthopedics Job Tampa, FL
A multi-specialty group in Florida needs additional orthopedic surgeon in to start in mid 2021. The need is to replace a retiring surgeon. They will consider 2021 orthopedic graduates and fellows. They welcome a board certified or board eligible surgeon. If you do not hold an active Florida medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, medical benefits, three weeks of vacation to start, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this community that is expanding rapidly due to its proximity to entertainment venues of Orlando. You will be a short drive away from the best beaches in Florida.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to Ronald.email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Partnership available
- Work out of a 300+ bed medical center
- Need is to replace a retiring surgeon in mid 2021
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will consider 2021 grads and fellows
- Three weeks vacation to start
- Private MSG close to Tampa and Orlando
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.