Full Time Breast Surgery Job , NY
CompHealth is currently assisting a New York group with their search for a breast surgeon to work in an area North of NYC. You will need to be board certified or board eligible in general surgery and have a breast surgery fellowship. This position will require a NY license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application.
This employed position offers a generous compensation package with incentives and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits for physician and family, life insurance, disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, corporate discount program 4 weeks of vacation, 6 sick days, relocation assistance, CME time with an allowance, a 401k, pension plan, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Ron Bansak 203.663.9362 or email your CV (in confidence) to Ronald.email@example.com.
- Generous compensation
- Incentives and bonuses
- 401k and pension
- B/C or B/E in general surgery
- Breast surgery fellowship trained
- Physician-owned and managed
- Medical for physician and family
- Growing group
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.