Full Time Primary Care Job Palm Bay, FL
Palm Bay, FL
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Brevard Health Alliance, Inc.
Brevard Health Alliance, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:40 Hours Per Week | Monday-Friday: 8am-5pm; Saturday: 8am - 1pm
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 18-20
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Very Light | 1:12 Rotation
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: Competitive Base Salary Plus Quality/Performance Incentives
- Benefits: - 90% Employer Paid Medical Coverage for Employee - HDHP and HMO Health Plans - HSA with Employer Contribution- FSA- Dental & Vision- Prescription Drug Coverage- Life Insurance Options- Short & Long-Term Disability- Employee Assistance Plan- Wellness Benefits- 401K with Discretionary Match- Profit Sharing- Accrued PTO (0-3 Years = 25 Days) (3-5 Years = 27 Days) (5-10 Years = 29 Days) (10-15 Years = 32 Days) (15-20 Years = 35 Days) (20+ Years = 38 Days)- $2,000 and 4 Days CME Allowance- Up To $5,000 Relocation Allowance- Loan Repayment Options through the NHSC (HPSA: 18)
- Additional Info: - Requires: Board Certified within two (2) years of residency; Clear and active Florida Medical License or ability to obtain; Active DEA; Current BLS; Proficiency in EMR; Extensive knowledge of techniques needed to diagnose and treat injuries, diseases, and ailments. This includes symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties, and interactions, and preventative health-care measures- Preferred: Three (3) years of experience; Experience in a primary health care environment, community health center or FQHC; Ability to speak Spanish- Brevard County's best-kept secret! Seeking a dedicated Physician to fulfill our mission in providing the absolute best health care to the underserved population of Brevard County. We operate eight clinics and a mobile unit from Titusville to Malabar, providing medical, dental, urgent care, behavioral health, OB/GYN and specialty care, and serve over 55,000 patients annually.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.