Locum Tenens Family Practice Job Los Angeles, CA
An outpatient health clinic in Los Angeles County is looking to add a Family Medicine Physician to their team. This facility is located just 30 minutes from the beach and has great weather year round. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and enjoys swimming, fishing, kayaking, hiking, and golfing. Enjoy so much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Certification: MD/ DO
- Title: Family Medicine Physician
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency Training: Family medicine or Internal Medicine
- Setting: Outpatient Setting
- Experience: 1 year minimum, must speak Spanish
- Duties/ Responsibilities: 20-24 PPD
- EMR: eClinical Works
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Scheduling: M-F, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Compensation: $95 Hr. Pay Rate
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.