Permanent Emergency Medicine Job Beckley, WV
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Join TeamHealth's emergency department team at Raleigh General Hospital, a LifePoint Health facility in Beckley, West Virginia! This 42,000 volume ED features 36 hours of physician coverage and 36 hours of advanced practice clinician coverage daily. The acuity level is medium-high and the facility is a Level 3 Trauma Center. We ask that you be board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, or Internal Medicine with significant EM experience to apply. In addition, current ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certifications are required. This is an independent contractor status position offering flexible scheduling. H1 physicians are encouraged to apply! A dedicated group of leaders, clinicians and operators at TeamHealth and LifePoint create better experiences for clinicians, patients and communities nationwide. When you join a LifePoint team through TeamHealth, you will receive access to leaders, operators and other clinicians who dedicate themselves to a successful partnership between LifePoint and TeamHealth, and direction from two of the top leaders in the healthcare industry.
- Flexible scheduling for a great work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package with clinician wellness benefits
- H1 physicians enjoy the support of an Immigration Specialist
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute
- Low cost of living in an area with abundant outdoor recreation activities
- Realize your career potential by growing into local, regional and national leadership roles at TeamHealth
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.