Full Time Cardiothoracic Surgery Job , IL
- Join this integrated, supportive, physician-led organization - the group consisting of experienced thoracic surgeons, cardiologists and pulmonologists covering a broad range of cases
- State-of-the-art technology in a patient-centered environment focused on providing quality health care
- 221-bed Level II facility with EICU capability and Intensivists available
- Accredited Chest Pain Center and recognized for excellence in cardiac and stroke care
- Exceptional compensation (MGMA 90%ile) with a comprehensive benefits package and paid medical liability insurance and relocation assistance up to $10,000
- Completion of an accredited surgery residency program and a fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery and a minimum of 5-10 years practice experience and skills in all areas of cardiac surgery including aortic aneurysms, valve replacement and repair, and coronary artery bypass
Located in the heart of Central Illinois, this vibrant Midwestern community is situated approximately two hours from Chicago and three hours from St. Louis with easy access to Interstates, Amtrak services as well as a modern and easily accessible Central Illinois Regional Airport. This affordable community is a great place to live, work and play. It is home to exceptional public school systems that consistently rank amongst the top in Illinois and institutions of higher learning which include Illinois State University, Illinois Wesleyan University, Heartland Community College and Lincoln College-Normal.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.