Full Time ObGyn Job
An Idaho group is hiring an OB/GYN to join them. Candidates that are bilingual in English/Spanish would be a plus, but this is not required. You will share in a traditional call of 1:3. The group welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active Idaho medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive $20k for loan repayment, relocation assistance, a $25k sign-on bonus, medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of vacation, 5 days of CME and $5k, a 401k retirement plan with match, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy the small town atmosphere of Blackfoot, Idaho, known as the 'Potato Capital of the World.' This is an excellent area with fishing, skiing, snowboarding, and lots of nearby national parks. This city is the seat of Bingham County, and hosts the Idaho Potato Exposition and the county fair.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary plus patient satisfaction bonus
- Traditional 1:3 call
- Spanish preferred, not required
- Board certified or board eligible
- J1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- $25k sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- $20k for loan repayment
- Lots of nearby national parks
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.