Full Time Pediatric Gastroenterology Job , NY
A pediatric gastroenterologist is needed in Dutchess County, New York. There is one other pediatric GI working in the region and the call is shared 1:2. The patients have primarily general GI cases and there are not too many complex cases. There is a beautiful new procedure suite at the hospital. This position has a four-and-a-half-day workweek and in a typical day you'll see 15 - 18 patients.
You will receive a competitive compensation package and relocation reimbursement. You will also be provided CME time, a retirement plan, medical benefits, vacation, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
For more information about this position, please contact Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 by text or call and send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2598964.
- Pediatric gastroenterology position
- Join 1 other pediatric gastroenterologist
- Primarily general GI cases, not a lot of complex cases
- Must be comfortable working solo in the office
- 15 - 18 patients per day
- 4.5-day workweek, flexible scheduling
- Competitive base salary and excellent benefits
- For more information, contact Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.