Permanent Internal Medicine Job Upstate, NY
- Location: Upstate New York (50 mins west from Syracuse, NY)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine
- Requirements: NY license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Call: 1:6
- EMR: Medent
- Census: 22 pts per shift
- Duration: permanent w/ salary + benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, Relocation, Sign-on Bonus)
- Compensation: $180,000/year –$240,000/year (negotiable)
Our client manages a 132-bed acute care hospital in upstate New York. They are currently taking immediate considerations for an Primary Care physician to join one of their affiliated outpatient offices in the same town. The candidate will be joining a growing team of 4-6 providers and 2 mid-levels.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.