Full Time Gastroenterology Job , CO
CompHealth is currently assisting a Colorado hospital with their search for a board certified or board eligible gastroenterologist. You will join other gastroenterologists for this exciting position. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday, or work 4.5 days a week. You will see 17 to 20 plus patients per day on average for general bread and butter cases. You will see a good mix of patients with most sub-specialties onsite. The right candidate will join an established practice supported by a full-service, acute care hospital.
A robust benefit package includes full family medical benefits, relocation assistance, a 401k retirement plan, malpractice insurance, $3k CME stipend, and vacation time.
To get started and for more details, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow it up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- Salary guarantee for the first year
- Work out of one hospital
- Growing gastroenterology team
- Monday through Friday or 4 and 1/2 day work week
- Shared call schedule
- 2020 Fellows and H-1B visas are welcome
- Board certified or board eligible
- Regional airport approximately 15 minutes of the city
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.