Full Time Neurology Job St Louis, MO
A hospital located in Missouri has an exciting opportunity for an interventional neurologist to join their organization. The facility is seeking a new physician to help with the growing patient census. You will be supported by hospital and midlevels. Your schedule will be Monday - Friday and a 1:4-5 call rotation. Applicants are required to be board certified or board eligible. If you do not currently hold a license in MO, CompHealth has a team to assist you with the process.
This opportunity has a lucrative compensation package with quality & retention bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, sign-on bonus, resident fellow stipend, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Phenomenal income potential
- Sign-on bonus
- Retention & quality bonuses
- Resident/fellow stipend available
- Hospitalist & midlevel support
- Able to subspecialize
- 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis
- Area offers great quality of life and cultural diversity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.