Permanent Hospitalist Job , AL
This 1099 position offers competitive compensation. You will have two employment options- an admitter who is fully responsible for patient workup from inception or a consultant who partners with PM&R and other physicians for treating patients.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Eskew at 954.837.2790 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible/autonomous hours, Monday - Friday schedule
- Independent contractor
- Nationally recognized organization
- Earning potential over $300K
- 15 patients per day
- No procedures or ICU
- Great culture
- Desirable Northern Alabama location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.