Permanent Pathology Job Columbus, NE
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established practice located in Columbus, NE seeking a full-time Pathologist.
- Physician-owned with a partnership track
- Excellent general surgical pathology skills
- Experience or fellowship training in cytopathology and GI pathology is a plus
- Surgical pathology and frozen section coverage
- Competitive salary, benefits, signing bonus and relocation assistance
The community is at the junction of the Loup and Platte Rivers, which provide a bounty of wildlife viewing, kayaking, hunting and fishing. This is one of the state's most progressive and dynamic communities. The city offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses and a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreation opportunities. Only 80 miles away from Omaha and Lincoln, which means the benefits of large entertainment venues, major airports and a key Big Ten Conference University, are just as short distance away.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.