Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job , AR
- Currently 1 Hem/ONc and 1 Rad/Onc on staff
- Need due to retirement
- Outpatient practice. Hospitalist team handles admitting and inpatient needs.
- Cancer Center averages over 540 patient visits and 50 new patients referrals a month.
- Infusion Center has 8 chemo chairs and a tenured team of ONS certified nurses.
- Medical staff to support the cancer center includes full-time surgeons, pathologists, radiologists andradiation oncologist.
- Competitive compensation and full benefits package.
This Northwest Arkansas community is a nationally recognized three time selectee as one of America's Best 100 Towns. Work where others come to vacation. Located in the heart of the Ozarks, featuring ready access to an outdoor paradise. Multiple clear water lakes and rivers, beautiful topography, and easy access to world class entertainment, hiking, mountaineering, canoeing, big bass and trout fishing, hunting, golfing, and shopping. Excellent school system that is exceptional in state and national averages. Cost of living and housing far below national averages. Located 20 minutes from the eclectic shopping and entertainment of Branson, MO and3.5 hr to Kansas City.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.