Full Time Gastroenterology Job , MA
Immediate need for a fellowship-trained Gastroenterologist with Advanced Endoscopy training and skills for an established Gastroenterology group with a great reputation. Need is due to the retirement of a senior partner.
- Join 6 Gastroenterologists and their team of Nurse Practitioners
- Outpatient practice sees intestinal, hepatic, pancreatic, and biliary disease
- Must be comfortable with a variety of gastrointestinal disease and endoscopic procedures
- Hospital consults performed at two hospitals
- Complete imaging and interventional services, and surgical procedures are performed either locally or referred to superb tertiary centers in Boston
- Inpatient practice is consultative for patients admitted to the Hospitalist Service
- Physician-owned multi-specialty group
- New graduates or experienced, practicing physicians will be considered
- Competitive salary is commensurate with training and experience
- Corporate bonuses and partnership offered
- Relocation, health insurance, vacation, CME expenses, and a 401K are included.
Located 20 minutes from Providence. RI, an hour from Boston, and a half-hour from Cape Cod and Newport, RI.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.