Full Time Psychiatry Job Sioux City, IA
A facility in Iowa has a new available position for a geriatric psychiatrist. You will treat an older adult population consisting of addiction and co-occurring disorders. The staff includes PAs, NPs, and a chief nursing officer. Candidates must be board certified within one to two years of residency. J1 and H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply.
This employed position offers a guaranteed base salary and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive medical benefits, 35 days of PTO including CME, basic and supplemental life insurance policy, $4,500 for CME annually, LTD/STD, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in an area on the great riverfront on the Missouri River. This is an affordable place to live with excellent public and private school opportunities. This are has all the amenities of a large city with the down-home friendliness of a small town.
Let your CompHealth representative know what is important to you. They can connect you with psychiatry jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Guaranteed base salary and full benefits
- 100 percent outpatient
- Ability to work autonomously
- Geriatric population
- Geriatric experience required
- J1 and H-1B visas can be supported
- Residents and fellows welcome to apply
- $25K sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.