Locum Tenens Urgent Care Job Martinsburg, WV
Posted by CompHealth
A West Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The clinic hours are 8 am - 8 pm, seven days per week, and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. For this position, you need to have an active WV state license.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: WV required
- Schedule: Clinic hours 8 am - 8 pm
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.