Locum Tenens Internal Medicine Nocturnist Job Eastern, PA
- Location: Eastern Pennsylvania (greater Philadelphia, PA area)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Nocturnist
- Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certification REQUIRED
- Block Schedule: 7 days on / 7 days off (14-shifts per month)
- Shift Hours: (7pm-7am)
- Census: 15-18 pts per shift
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Call: NO call coverage
- Compensation: up to $25,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages a reputable Comprehensive Cancer Center just outside of Northern Philadelphia. They are currently taking immediate considerations for board certified Internists who can work as an ongoing locum tenens. This opportunity is for rounding ONLY. No call or procedures are associated with the role.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.