Full Time Psychiatry Job , IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois hospital-employed group practice with their search for a consult liaison psychiatrist. You will join a dynamic department that consists of adult and child psychiatrists, adult psychiatrists, psychologists, therapists, social workers, nurse practitioners, and psychometricians. You will see a maximum of 14 patients per day and have 60 to 90 minute for new patient evaluations. The call is 1:5 weekdays and 1:4 weekends, and there is no ER call. Candidates must be board certified within five years and they welcome 2020 and now candidates.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered comprehensive benefits, vacation, LTD and STD, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a 403b retirement plan with employer match, and paid malpractice with 100 percent tail.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Camille Whaley at 203.663.9380 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Hospital-employed group practice
- Join a dynamic department
- Named a Great Place to Work
- Call is 1:5 weekdays and 1:4 weekend
- Maximum of 14 patients per day
- Fully accredited psychiatry residency
- They welcome 2020s and now candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.