Full Time Psychiatry Job Charlotte, NC
A private practice in Charlotte, NC is looking for a psychiatrist to join their ranks. It is a full-time employed position, and you become a partner upon joining the practice. All psychiatric specialties are welcome - adult, child and adolescent, geriatric, or addictions. There is also an opportunity for a leadership position as well. You will have 100 percent outpatient work with only one week of call per year. You can take additional call for extra income. You do need to be comfortable with neuropsychiatry and be board certified or board eligible.
You'll earn immediate partnership, a competitive salary, full benefits, and a 401k. Opportunities exist for additional income including clinical trials, supervisions, and taking call.
Come live and practice in one of the largest cities in North Carolina. This is a modern city with a mix of new architecture and well-preserved neighborhoods. It has sports, entertainment, dining, and wonderful weather.
CompHealth is the industry leader in permanent healthcare staffing. With the largest client network nationwide, we have opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties. CompHealth will find the right job in the right location for you.
For more information, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Income guarantee and complete RVU model
- General psychiatry opportunity
- 100 percent outpatient work
- Adult, child, geriatric, addictions are all welcome
- Option to take paid call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Will look at residents and fellows
- 401k retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.