Full Time Internal Medicine Job Rome, GA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, a retirement package, and student loan repayment.
Rome is tucked in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains and centrally located between Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga. The beautiful Victorian river town stands out as the portrait of southern heritage and hospitality. The local public and private schools are recognized on state and national levels for excellence.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 30 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise, so when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention. Let us help you with your search for family medicine jobs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive income guaranteed
- Outpatient-only position
- 4.5 day work week, 1/2 day of your choice
- 20 to 30 patients per day
- Board certification preferred
- Medical benefits and retirement plan
- Loan repayment
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.