Permanent Family Practice Job , IN
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive health benefits, life insurance, and a retirement package.
This position is located in a large Indiana town. This is an affluent area with a beautiful downtown. It's located close enough to Chicago that people commute to the city for work.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2576963.
- Urgent care/Occ Med
- Work 4, 10-hour days a week
- No call expectation
- DOT and MRO certified or become certified
- ACLS, PALS, and BLS certifications preferred
- See all patient types including pediatrics
- Comfortable with I&D and sutures
- Approximately a 1 hour drive to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.