Full Time Hospitalist
A large hospital in New York is planning to hire an additional hospitalist. They are offering a flexible block schedule where you can do 7 on and 7 off or other, but you need to work 2 weekends per month and at least 80 hours every 2 weeks. The hospital has three shifts including day, swing, and overnight and you will do some rotation through all. There is an option for strictly nights (with a differential) -or you can do mostly days, but you need to be flexible. PA students and FP residents do sometimes rotate through the program so there is a possibility of doing some teaching. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible within one year of completing their training and they welcome internal medicine and family practice physicians.
You will receive a competitive base salary plus RVUs. You will also be provided health/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, a retirement savings program with employer match, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in the capital of New York. You will be able to enjoy excellent year-round outdoor recreation including golf, water sports, camping, hiking, and downhill skiing. This location also offers a wealth of cultural offerings and activities, including multiple renowned museums and theaters, fine dining, sporting events, and music events.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Base plus RVUs
- Differential for swing and nights
- Malpractice coverage includes tail
- Block schedule in large hospital
- Offering mostly day shifts
- Option for nights only, if desired
- Open to IM and FP physicians
- Beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.