Permanent Endocrinology Job , TN
- Successful candidate will join established, hospital employed, outpatient endocrinology practice.
- This healthcare system consists of 21 hospitals providing patient care in 29 counties in Northwest Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
- Will see average of 25 patients daily.
- Employed position includes base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus.
- Lucrative benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, pension plan, 4 weeks vac/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates and new grads welcome to apply.
This healthcare system is a not-for-profit integrated system allowing for a great place to practice a career in medicine. There are countless reasons physicians and their families decide to move, including a low cost of living and abundant recreational activities. Here you?ll find relaxed lifestyles, beautiful mountain surroundings and a strategic location, to name just a few benefits.
Enjoy the festivals, Symphony of the Mountains, local and state parks, abundant outdoor, recreational, and sports activities. Like others, we think you?ll find the Tri-Cities region of Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia to be an ideal place to live, work and play. And remember, there is no state income tax in Tennessee, so your income goes further.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.