Full Time Radiology Job , GA
A large, stable, and established private hospital-based group in Georgia is looking to hire an interventional radiologist. The group covers 6 hospitals and several imaging centers and they continues to expand, so they need an additional physician to join them. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, and call is shared among the group. They have state-of-the-art digital imaging technology that allows board certified radiologists to provide remote diagnostic interpretation services. This group has a team player working environment. This is a great opportunity to participate in a lucrative private local outpatient interventional office and procedure center.
This large Georgia town has an abundance of friendly, southern hospitality, restaurants, and outdoor amenities. It is within driving distance to a few metro cities and an international airport.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com to learn more. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Lucrative base salary plus bonus
- Partnership-track opportunity
- Established and stable private practice
- State-of-the-art technology
- Ability to do 60% interventional radiology
- 9 weeks of vacation to start
- Only 1.5 hours from Atlanta
- Large town with friendly southern hospitality
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.