Full Time ObGyn Hospitalist
Florida Area, FL
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by Team Health
Employer Team Health
Further your career with the industry leader in integrated hospital-based services. TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a Florida-based OB/Gyn physician to lead our upcoming OB/Gyn Hospitalist teams. At TeamHealth, we know that positive clinician experience is paramount to delivering excellent patient care. That's why we create innovative solutions and practice models that provide clinicians autonomy over their time and practice. The TeamHealth OB/Gyn Hospitalist model provides a work-life balance other practice models just can't match with just seven to eight 24-hour shifts a month for full-time physicians. Ideal candidates for our Systems Medical Director role will be board certified in OB/Gyn with an active Florida license, current skills in the full breadth of the specialty with a minimum of 3 years of leadership experience. This candidate must also demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills and a focus on providing quality care, leadership experience a plus.
- Excellent work-life balance and flexible schedule
- Provide high-level leadership to our upcoming teams in Florida
- Serve in our upcoming Florida programs providing six 24-hr in-house shifts per month
- Dual potential to serve as program facility medical director
- Free CME and leadership training courses created and provided by TeamHealth Institute
- Administrative stipend plus quality bonus potential
- Employed position, competitive pay plus full benefits package
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.