Full Time Radiology Job Rochester, NY
The benefits are enticing and competitive with 8 weeks of vacation to start (increases with tenure), partnership consideration after year 1 of employment, profit sharing after 2 years, relocation assistance, loan repayment, malpractice with tail coverage, comprehensive benefits, and high earning potential.
This city in New York is among the most beautiful in the state with the cost of living lower than the national average. Not only is it a great place to raise a family, but it is also close to an international airport which allows for easy travel.
Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or send an email to Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Comprehensive benefits and competitive earning potential
- Partnership consideration after year 1 of employment
- Ability to work part-time or full-time
- Flexibility to do 50-100% mammography
- No call and no evenings
- 8 weeks of vacation and will increase with tenure
- Cost of living is lower than national average
- Beautiful New York location and great place to raise a family
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.