Full Time Rheumatology Job West Columbia, SC
A hospital in South Carolina needs an additional rheumatologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is 4 days per week with shared call. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active SC medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This position offers a competitive compensation package with RVUs and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, CME time with $2500 stipend, SC state retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. This facility is part of a federal student loan forgiveness program.
If you are interested, please submit your CV and references to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com or call 954.837.2611. All inquiries are confidential.
- Great compensation
- Federal loan forgiveness program
- 4-day work week
- Top growth area
- Access to mountains & beaches
- Low cost of living in an affluent county
- Award-winning school district
- University town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.