Permanent ObGyn Job Stockton, CA
This opportunity has a competitive salary with a sign-on bonus. You will receive health, vision, and dental benefits. You will also be provided 20 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a 401K plan, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located just outside Northern California's San Francisco Bay Area. Stockton is a city on the San Joaquin River, in California's Central Valley. Located close enough to the city or to Sacramento that you could live there and commute. This is a beautiful and highly sought-after area with a booming economy, endless opportunities for entertainment, cultural diversity, and natural beauty.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Up to $25K for relocation and $45K sign-on bonus
- Health, vision, and dental benefits
- Oversight and direction of the residents
- Work 8 am to 5 pm with a 1:5/6 call
- Administrative an clinical duties
- 2 years of experience in an accredited teaching program
- Counsel, advise, and direct resident physician trainees
- Board certified MD or DO
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.