Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job , NC
Located in Mt. Airy, North Carolina, this Medical Group is a robust and well established 50+ member multi-specialty group practicing including: Family Practice, General Surgery, Cardiology, Orthopedics, Urology, Gastroenterology, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, Pain Management, and Hospitalists
- This opportunity offers a VERY competitive compensations with a base salary plus wRVU productive based bonus with full benefits and relocation assistance
- This group is seeking a Medical Director to oversee the Outpatient Pulmonary Rehabilitation program at the nearby hospital, as well as being in the outpatient practice
- This position will work with the Hospitalist team to treat patients in the hospital on a consultative basis
- The on-call requirement would be one week per month
- This hospital consists of 133 beds
Mt. Airy, North Carolina is 30 minutes from Winston-Salem for exclusive shopping and dining experiences.They are only 45 minutes from Greensboro, about 1.5 hours from Charlotte, 2.5 from Raleigh.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.