Full Time Electrophysiology Job Knoxville, TN
Large Hospital Employed practice seeks a second Electrophysiology (EP) cardiologist to join their very busy 11 physician practice in the Knoxville area.
• Responsibilities include coverage of the inpatient EP Service consisting of inpatient consults and rounding, coverage of the general Cardiology consult service, coverage of the EP lab to include pacemaker/defibrillator implants, EP studies and ablations.
• Seeking Board certified or Board Eligible
• Rotating general call; EP call
• Competitive compensation package
• This position is premier medical facility and a top performing heart hospital.
The Knoxville community is located in the geographical center of the eastern United States and this Tennessee major metro is within a day's drive for more than half the nation's population. The city's populace is approximately 175,000 with a heavily populated suburban area. It is richly blessed with the natural beauty of the Tennessee River and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. The area provides numerous lakes, affordable housing, and excellent schools (both public and private) and is home to top-level collegiate sports. The metropolitan area was recently ranked the "best place to live in the United States and Canada" among cities with a population of fewer than 1 million.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.