Permanent ObGyn Job Mount Vernon, OH
You will be offered a sign-on, malpractice and tail coverage, medical benefits, CME time, a 457 employer-paid retirement contributions, and relocation assistance.
Mount Vernon has developed into a thriving community. The downtown has been, and continues to be, renovated with the exterior facades rehabilitated and a vigorous effort to maintain and preserve the many older buildings in the area. The Kokosing Gap Trail begins in Mount Vernon and travels 14 miles through some of the most beautiful country in Ohio. The trail is paved for bicycle and pedestrian travel. Many events are centered in Mount Vernon and the surrounding area. These include The Dan Emmett Music and Arts Festival in August, The Knox County Fair in July, Antique and Classic Car Show, Ohio's Largest Garage Sale, Golf Tournaments, big band entertainment, the Annual Christmas Parade, and many other opportunities for all ages.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position or to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.email@example.com.
- Top employer-paid retirement contributions
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Generous relocation assistance
- Brand new facility opening soon
- 50/50 OB to GYN mix
- Monday through Friday clinic and 1:3 call
- Join 3 OBs and a nurse midwife
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.