Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , PA
An established trauma center in Pennsylvania is planning to hire an additional emergency medicine physician because of growth. They are searching for a talented board certified or board eligible emergency medicine physician to join their emergency department. Home to an emergency medicine residency program, the physician will enjoy practicing high-acuity, fast-paced medicine in the most sophisticated facility in the area.
You will receive $190 per hour and a benefits package. You will also be provided medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living in a community between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg. It is a great area to work, live, and raise a family. The area's hiking, biking and running trails are second to none. Water enthusiasts can kayak or raft down stream, while skiers can hit the slopes at some of the most prominent resorts on the east coast that are a short drive away.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with specialty jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact George Petiya directly at 954.616.2913 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2570192.
- $190 per hour
- Relocation assistance, if needed
- Full benefits and malpractice
- 2020 residency stipend
- Emergency medicine residency program
- 55k annual volume
- Board certified or board eligible
- Between Pittsburgh and Harrisburg
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.