Full Time Rheumatology Job , IL
- Successful candidate will be first Rheumatologist in non-profit hospital owned multi-specialty group practice.
- Practice will be outpatient, covering 250,000 patient base in 9 counties service area.
- Employed position includes competitive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, 401K pension plan, 25 days vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC; experienced candidates along with upcoming fellow grads welcome to apply.
This community of 30,000 is only one hour from St. Louis or Evansville, with easy access to Chicago, Indianapolis, and Louisville for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. It provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate. Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps, bike trails, and hunting & fishing available. Two public golf courses available. Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum, which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows. Award winning local vineyards, plus music festivals and art fairs available. Eight universities and colleges within one hour.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.