Permanent Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Charleston, WV
The Charleston Area Medical Center, an academic medical center and the largest hospital system in West Virginia, is seeking an exceptional clinician for the position of Chair and Medical Director CAMC Pulmonary Critical Care Services. Applicants must be an accomplished leader with experience in the education of pulmonary critical care residents and medical students as well as a faculty mentor with distinguished leadership abilities and scholarly activity.
The Chair/Director will provide leadership and administrative oversight to a newly developed academic pulmonary critical care department at the health system level. He/she will provide leadership for adult pulmonary critical care units at three hospital locations, a developing new pulmonary critical care fellowship program, and quality improvement functions. He/she will serve as the key interface between CAMC administration operations management and the medical staff structure . The successful candidate will also provide leadership management and oversight for accreditation and regulatory requirements significant to Pulmonary Critical Care services and functions.
Job Requirements are:
- MD or DO degree and completion of an ACGME accredited Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine fellowship program
- Board Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine and meet requirements to serve as faculty in an ACGME fellowship program.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a core faculty member in an accredited program
- Participation in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Understanding of GME program requirements and policy.
•Excellent benefits package •Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
•Major teaching hospital and academic health center environment.
•Vibrant community •superb family environment •unsurpassed recreational activities
•outstanding school systems
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.