Full Time Orthopedic Spine Orlando
Ortho or NeuroSPINE Surgeon
GROWING PRACTICE WITH FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITIES IN MAJOR CITIES
YOU PICK-TAMPA or ORLANDO (some travel to Tampa/Orlando 4-5 x per month)
BROWARD and DADE COUNTY
PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY IN MEMPHIS, TN
We are a multi-modality spine and joint practice that primarily treats the injured patient population. With over 18 years of experience, we are committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care to all patients. Our organization consists of chiropractic clinics, Diagnostic MRI facilities and interventional pain management and orthopedic specialists throughout south Florida. We have over 19 locations statewide and over 22 providers. We employ over 160 team members and have exciting 2019 expansion plans to include out of state locations. Our clinics are Joint Commission accredited as we take quality and safety extremely seriously.
Our organization is proud of the reputation that we have built in an industry that often times has a negative stigma associated with it. Our physicians are board certified and practice evidence-based medicine, which is the foundation in which we’ve built our name on.
- Join Established Orthopedic, Spine, Sports & Pain Group
- No Nights, No Weekends, No Call, No Hospital
- Lucrative opportunity without the headaches of ownership
- Practice true, evidence-based medicine, no chronic pain patients-not a pill mill
- Join this group that is 100% outpatient—no hospital call
- On-site call center, labs, imaging, and supportive therapy
- Start work in a beautiful office, with a full practice day one
- Millions of dollars spent marketing you and the practice
- Realistic, lucrative bonus in your first year
- A practice so successful it is spreading across the entire state
- Relocation assistance plus comprehensive benefits package
direct line: 954 346 5142
fax line: 954 252 4277
Parkland, FL 33076
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.