Full Time Anesthesia Job Norfolk, VA
An exciting pediatric cardiac anesthesiologist opportunity is now available with a group practice in Virginia. You will see approximately one to three cardiac cases weekly. Theses are children with complex congenital heart disorders and is ideal for a candidate who has completed a fellowship in pediatric cardiac anesthesia or who has extensive congenital cardiac experience. There is an opportunity for academics and research if desired, although not required. You will work closely with the cardiac surgical team as well as the pediatric cardiac catheter labs and the pediatric EP lab.
This partnership-track opportunity has a generous compensation package and a sign-on bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, health benefits, 6 to 8 weeks of vacation to start, generous CME allowance, a retirement plan, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability, and relocation assistance.
Conveniently situated on the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean and Chesapeake Bay, residents are able to enjoy some of the best beaches in the United States. The region also offers countless entertainment options, including a myriad of golf courses, recognized art museums, symphony, opera, zoo and botanical gardens and the longest running, free maritime festival in the country.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Dona Menton at 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Partnership opportunity
- 6 to 8 weeks vacation to start
- Profit sharing and retirement plans
- Generous CME allowance
- 100 pediatric anesthesia including pediatric cardiac
- Pediatric fellowship required
- Pediatric cardiac fellowship preferred
- Academic affiliation with Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.