Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Sarasota, FL
Take advantage of a competitive base salary, productivity model, pension plan, relocation package. and malpractice paid.
Live and work in a very scenic western coastal region of Florida that is located in a very welcoming community. Enjoy the pristine sandy white beaches, the best that Florida has to offer! Take advantage of a wide variety of fun and exciting outdoor activities. Reside in this warm, friendly, and safe community that has a very good school system.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So, when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Incentive productivity program
- Partnership consideration
- Well-established private practice
- Combination of blood disorder and solid tumor duties
- Monday - Friday with light call
- Full medical benefits
- Malpractice paid
- Pristine sandy white beaches
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.