Permanent Anesthesia Job Lake Charles, LA
This employed opportunity has a generous compensation package and production based bonus. You will be offered malpractice insurance, disability insurance, medical benefits, flexible vacation, holiday, and paid medical leave, CME, and relocation reimbursement.
You will enjoy living in one of the largest cities in Louisiana, known as the Lakes Region due to all the bodies of water surrounding it. It has mild winters, access to great outdoor activities, casinos, interesting historic areas, a low cost of living, a growing economy, and plenty of entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 95 percent supervision
- General and higher acuity cases
- Cardiac desired, but not required
- Established anesthesiology team
- Base salary plus production bonus
- Town of 75K in a lake region
- Gulf of Mexico is one hour south
- Metro statistical area 200K combined
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.